Sunday 4 October 2009

The return, 2009.

Ha.
I know. More than a year. Shameful.
After being delighted with my friends' blogs last month (Aisha and Cynthia, yes, this is your fault), I remembered that I too have blog.

The academic ethnography is over. But the true adventure should begin here: no deadlines, no supervisor, no bloody theoretical freaking framework to fit my thoughts into. This blog will continue to be my exercise of observing the world. Yes, I know, genius. No one on the Internet does that, eh?

(Ian screams from the other site of the room: "There is too much on the Internet". I'm about the add some more).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I'm anxiously expecting your additions :). And I strongly believe Ian should scream something from the kitchen for each one of your posts!

Much love,
Cy

Sarah Rink said...

Haha, I very much believe he will.
:) Tks for the first comment on my new-old blog.